Register today for AGA's 2022 online grant writer certification workshops, held the first Friday of each month from 9-5 p.m. EST, for $398. We deliver the opportunity to learn from experienced professionals who will share their invaluable knowledge, skills, and networking techniques for writing winning proposals.
We are available on an hourly basis to give organizations advice about finding the right grant, effective grant writing tips, and more.
We offer a complete workshop that includes evaluating your organizations needs, and walking you through each step of the grant writing process.
If you want more information on how to write grant proposals with confidence, take advantage of our courses for information on how you can:
• Systematically research and identify funding sources.
• Successfully develop and match the priorities of your organization with appropriate
• Utilize the newest trends in grant writing to develop winning proposals.
• Successfully address the guidelines and RFPs for a variety of proposals.
• Identify and effectively navigate the key elements of a proposal.
• Integrate each component of the grant into the final product.
• Develop focused and realistic budgets that will not get cut.
• Understand the review process and effectively work with reviewers.
• Effectively manage continuation plans.
• Monitor and address key issues for senior administrators (i.e., audit compliance,
internal controls, etc.), and much more!